We're back with even more improvements to OpenPhone. Here's what's new for version 3.36.0 of the web app:
- Introduced a dedicated help button in the left navigation bar where you can quickly access Help center, Troubleshooting, What's new?, and Status
- Enhancement to web app performance for faster loading speeds
- Improved accessibility of contact properties
- Fixed an issue where threads wouldn't auto-scroll into view when clicked
- Fixed an analytics bug where voicemails were double counting as two missed calls
- Fixed a bug that prevented creating a new snippet using the keyboard
Refresh the browser app to check out these updates. Even more updates are on the way — so stay tuned!