We've released a new version of OpenPhone for web. Here's what's new for version 3.42.3:
- Improved clarity on how much a customer will be charged when purchasing a phone number on an annual plan
- Fixed an issue with webhooks secret key not being copied correctly
- Fixed an issue preventing Window users from using Google SSO to sign in
- Improved accessibility by enabling keyboard navigation of the contact panel
- Other fixes and improvements (14 in total)
Refresh the browser app to enjoy these updates. And stay tuned for more updates in 2023!